I’m Dr. Jenny Griffiths and I am an experienced Clinical Psychologist. I was awarded my doctorate by the University of Plymouth, where my interest in early “attachment” relationships began.
- I am passionate about helping people to resolve the challenges they face. With more than 15 years of experience in the field, I have honed my skills to be able to help you make sense of your difficulties.
- I have specialised in working with parents since I qualified, because I see how vital it is to build secure relationships with your children. This can help them grow to be emotionally healthy adults.
- Families often comment that they find me easy to talk to, even about very difficult things. Parents tend to say they feel comfortable thinking with me about painful feelings.
- I have worked in the NHS and in a Local Authority, supporting Foster Carers, Special Guardians, Adopters and Birth parents with children of all ages. I have also worked in the NHS in a service for children under the age of five.
- I offer evening sessions on Mondays, and daytime sessions on Fridays in Clifton, North Bristol, but please contact me to check availability.
- I am registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and abide by ethical guidance from the British Psychological Society.